Church of St Edith, Grimoldby
|OS grid reference|
|• London||130 mi (210 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
In 1885 Kelly's Directory reported that the chief crops grown were wheat, barley, beans and oats, and that Grimoldby had three chapels, Wesleyan, Primitive Methodist and Free Methodist, and a National School.
Village amenities include a Co-op supermarket, Grimoldby Primary School, a nursery, an Italian restaurant and a cricket club. There is a public house, called The Manby Arms. Amenities also serve the adjoining village of Manby, which is 0.5 miles (0.8 km) to the south, separated from Grimoldby by the B1200.
Grimoldby used to have a railway station.
- Historic England. "Church of St Edith (1359986)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 15 August 2011.
- Pevsner, Nikolaus; Harris, John; The Buildings of England: Lincolnshire p. 259; Penguin (1964); revised by Nicholas Antram in 1989, Yale University Press. ISBN 0-300-09620-8
- Cox, J. Charles (1916) Lincolnshire pp. 148, 149; Methuen & Co. Ltd
- Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire with the port of Hull 1885, p. 435
- Grimoldby Primary School Archived 23 April 2008 at the Wayback Machine, retrieved 15 August 2011
- "Ward population 2011". Retrieved 19 August 2015.